I'll Take Care of You and Your Wedding!
Habla-usted español? Clique aquí. Although most of our ceremonies are in English we frequently perform Spanish and bilingual ceremonies too!
Thank you for visiting. I'm Aaron Keller, pictured here with two great couples, and I am the Head Officiant and Director for CWOS, Inc., my company that serves a diversity of couples across the Chicago land area.
Your wedding ceremony should be about you, and the focus of your wedding officiant services should be your unique needs. So, what is it that is most important to you?
- Is it making sure that your ceremony fits you and your marriage needs, whether civil or religious? Click here and read my many related FAQ to learn more!
- Is it seeing examples of previous ceremonies? Visit my sample ceremonies page here or contact me for more examples.
- Is it previous clients' opinions? I have many testimonials available right here on my website.
- Is it pricing? Read my pricing policy here to learn more.
- Is it the personality of your Officiant? Click here to read my personal profile as well as info on my staff.
- Is it the variety of service options available? My services are described in detail here.
- Is it opportunities for marriage prep? Read about my pre-marital inventory and counseling sessions here.
Whoever you may be, and whatever wedding experience you may seek, my job is to take care of everything in relation to your ceremony. You can rest easy knowing that you're working with professionals and that your ceremony will represent who YOU are on your wedding day. Sound good to you? Then click below to request a quote and let's get started!