Quality Wedding Ceremonies to Suit Your Wishes
Thank you for visiting! I'm Rev. Aaron Keller, the Head Officiant and Director for Chicago Wedding Officiant Services, Inc. I am a non-denominational officiant with great experience preparing and performing both non-religious and religious ceremonies (see our Testimonials for what other couples think).
These days, the wedding officiant sometimes ends up being nothing more than another vendor. They charge you as much as they can, you compare prices and save what you can, and in the end it's all just a part of the mayhem leading up to an expensive and stressful event. You lose the wedding magic.
I'm not that kind of "vendor." I'd like to tell you more about myself: Having grown up in a Protestant family, going through adolescence as an intellectual student and exploring as an adult new practices, philosophies and cultures such as Hinduism and Buddhism - as well as just being a human being and learning from the successes and failures of life - I can say confidently that whatever your personality and beliefs may be, I can understand where you're coming from.
My two priorities are to get to know you and to write a ceremony that you can call your own! Whether you're the serious sort or the silly sort, we'll dig out what best fits the two of you and make it into a wedding reality. I'll even suggest to you a different officiant from my associates if I think they will be a better fit. In the end, it's all about you and your ceremony.
Click here to contact me now or call (312) 834-4211 for your free, no-obligation phone or in-person consultation with me or one of our officiants. Our different officiants also have their own backgrounds and talents and so we'll find you a perfect fit! Let's get to know one another and create a ceremony that's worth having on what should be one of the happiest days of your life.
We can accommodate:
- The whole range of weddings from simple elopements to lengthy traditional ceremonies with unity traditions / wedding rituals
- Services for non-denominational or non-religious weddings as well as Christian, Catholic, interfaith or multicultural ceremonies (with components of a Hindu wedding, Hawaiian wedding, etc.) and bilingual or Spanish wedding ceremonies
- Either a choice of several beautiful ceremony templates and a great collection of wedding texts, or a completely unique, individually written ceremony built in a personal consultation
- Your professionally written personal background or love story, and a questionnaire and consultation to assist you to bring out what you would like to say
- If desired, not at all required: Option for pre-marital counseling at a reasonable rate and from experienced counselors
For all applicable ceremonies we also submit your marriage license for processing after the wedding. This is a free service. For other information on marriage licenses please visit our FAQ page.
Our goal is the same as yours - for your wedding ceremony to be what you hope it to be! Contact us now or call (312) 834-4211 for your free consultation so that we can prepare the right ceremony and select the right officiant for you.